Journey Series

Journey Series

Monday, October 22, 2018

Author’s Ramble



Hi all,

Hope you had an amazing weekend. Mine was decent and Sunday was full with some free writing. Working on the ending of Human-Skinned Wolves Book 7. Can’t wait to see the finial version of this book. Finishing up this series will be bitter sweet, but rewarding. I hope to have it written by the end of this month. That way I can put my total focus on NaNoWrMo.

My goal during NaNoWrMo is to start a new series of books. I’m not sure if it will be a multiple book series, or just different parts to one large book. There is a lot involved in the book and it is complicated to write, but I am looking forward to the challenge. After I finish the one I start during NaNoWrMo I will return to finishing up a five book series that I have free written three books on. Those won’t be ready for some time, but that’s fine. I want to ensure that they are books that will take you into the world they each create. Ones that let your imagination soar.

Have a great week,
Julia


No comments:

Post a Comment