Journey Series

Journey Series

Monday, January 21, 2019

Flash Fiction Scene



Hi,
I know it’s been a couple of weeks since my last blog post, and I apologize for that. Life has been challenging for me since the start of the year. I am working hard to rebalance myself and get back on track. I hope this week is the restart of the blogs that I need to resume my writing time. If not, least you can enjoy and let your imagination soar over this flash fiction scene.

Julia
* * *
Adult Content
If under 18 leave sight
Unedited Scene
M/M Content
* * *
Cal stretched his arm sidewards, finding warm sheets instead of the warm body he feel asleep beside. Where was . . . what was his name? Crap. Another one-night stand that he had no name for. Yet this one was majorly different. He woke up hunting him. Not just sneaking out of the guy’s house. What did that mean?
“Hey, babe.”
Cal smiled up at the guy as he soaked in his long blond hair and sculpted body. Least if he chose to remain behind for someone it was a man who had a stick and half, which had left his ass throbbing in the most amazing sort of way.
“Names’ Talbort, if you don’t remember. You were pretty lit last night.”
“Yeah, sorry about that.”
“Don’t be.” The man held out a cup of coffee to him. “Black. If you want something else in it, then . . .”
“No. It’s fine.” He took a sip, letting the caffinne run through his body before he spoke again. “What are you?”
“You picked up on it, did you?”
“There’d be only one reason I woke up and did not think about leaving.”
“Figured so.”
“You too?”
“Yeah. Not one to bring men home. Usually take them to a hotel.”
“So you knew last night?”
“Yes, but I knew you didn’t.”
“What are you then?”
“My full name is Talbort of the Hive. What is yours?”
Vampire. Could have been worse. Could have been a witch. His father would be pleased that he found his soulmate amongst those he was half part of. “I don’t carry a full name.”
“Halfling then.”
“Yes.”
“With what?”
“Vampire and Werewolf.”
“Least not a witch.”
“What I said.”
“They do have the worst rep. don’t they?”
“More than.” Cal bumpbed the guy’s shoulder. “Looks like we’ve got lots to talk about.”
“That we do.” Talbort smiled over at him, leaning in pressing his lips to his. “First, let’s pick up where left off last night.”
“What a plan.”

No comments:

Post a Comment