Journey Series

Journey Series

Monday, September 23, 2013

What exactly is my blog?

Hello All,

My blog is a way for my readers to get to know me a bit better, as well as to understand how I come up with each story. I hope that my readers can gather how much my writing and stories mean to me by all of this. The blog will contain tid bits of advice of writing technique I'm leaned and are learning. Updated information on my current and past books. Information about other authors and their releases. Some of my post will hopefully even help other upcoming authors or self-publisher.

Like most things in life, writing and self-publishing grows and changes each day. To maintain on top of that, I'm continuously learning and advancing my skills. I hope this shows with each update I post and each website change I make.

Hope all my readers and upcoming readers find the information on my blog interesting and helpful in someway. More importantly I hope they remember that imagination lives in us all. Some hone it better than others, some accept it easier and some fear it. No matter which one you are, I hope each and everyone learns and grows in their creativity.

Feel free to let me know what you think of the new blog as well as anything regarding my writing and website.

Enjoy each and every post,
Julia Matthews

No comments:

Post a Comment