Journey Series

Journey Series

Monday, February 15, 2016

Flash Fiction Scene


Hi,
Hope everyone had an amazing Valentines Day. Today’s there’s no phrase or reason behind this flash fiction scene. It is a simply sit down and write what comes to my mind. Hope you guys enjoy and rambler:
Let your imagination soar when your read.
Julia
* * *
Unedited
Adult Content
M/M Content
* * *
“Do not do it.”
“Why not?” I picked up the crystal vase of roses that had been delivered to Rocky two hours after he left for work this morning. “You have no use for them. Do you?”
I bit my lip, waiting for him to tell me he did. Soon as he did, the vase would be flying at his head. We’d been together for ten years, loved filled years. He had no reason for another man to send him a dozen of roses. What a cliché, men don’t send flowers to a lover. Who had Rocky cheated on me with.
“Listen, baby - -“
“It’s baby is it?”
“Always has been. Always will be, baby.” Rocky moved closer, but was smart enough not to reach for me. “Caleb Thompson you are the only man I have ever loved. The only man I will love. You had my heart from the moment you asked where the back entrance was.”
That night was memorable for more than running into Rocky. He’d been chanced into the roughest bar in town by some bikers who were out to make a statement about their stance on homosexuality. I’d been in the wrong place at the wrong time. Literally.
“Those flowers mean nothing to me.”
“They why tell me to put them down.”
“I didn’t want to clean up a mess.”
“Huh?” What type of excuse was that? “Surely you can do better than that.”
“That was true. I’d rather make love to my man than clear up flowers that some asswipe who don’t know how to take the words, I’m in love with someone else as gospel.”
I had to admit, the reason behind his excuse was nice, which might be why I sat the vase down and grabbed his hand as I walked down the hallway towards our room.

* * *

No comments:

Post a Comment