Journey Series

Journey Series

Monday, February 20, 2017

Flash Fiction Re-Post


Hi,
Hope all had a wonderful week. Mine was busy and I had a few emails about me reposting the post from a few weeks ago. So, that is what I’m going to do. There will be a new flash fiction post next week. Hope those who desired to see this post again enjoy it.
Let your imagination soar when you read.
Julia

* * *
Note This is an unedited scene
ADULT CONTENT
* * *

“You telling me that wasn’t a dog.” Like she hadn’t known that when the beast attacked her. .Dang gum animal stood chest high and had teeth the size the Empire State building. Bit dramatic on.

“Why do you ask what you already know?” The graying haired man crossed his arms and stood taller. “I do not lie or tale fables. The animal that tore your to pieces last night was one of my wolves. He had no right to attack. He has been punished for his actions, but the problem has been created.”

“Alpha Timmons, I do not believe you mean that the way it sounds.”

She sure hoped not, because she was no problem. “You can just leave me be. I’ll be fine.”

“Miss . . .”

“Katie.”

“Miss Katie, what Mrs. Timmons meant was the attacker changed you into a werewolf. You are not a problem. Bit unexpected, but not a problem at all.”

“Definietly not.” Alpha Timmons moved a few inches closer. “It is my honor to be your alpha. I will ensure you have everything you need.”


Did these people think she bought their story one bit. She sure as heck didn’t. Her behind should have pulled her cell phone from her pocket and dialed 911. Nope. She didn’t. She let them keep going and going all because she knew the dang gum beast that attacked her was no dog. No matter what the police and emergency room said.

No comments:

Post a Comment