Journey Series

Journey Series

Monday, June 11, 2018

Photo Flash Fiction




Hi,

Hope your weekend was great and that your Monday has started off on the right foot. If not, I hope the small break you are taking to read today’s flash fiction helps you relax and that your mind is able to soar into the scene I wrote today.

Have a great day and remember let your imagination soar when you read.
Julia


Photo came from: https://www.pinterest.com/pin/597852919256520423/

* * *
Adult Only Content
Unedited Scene
Paranormal and Supernatural Content
* * *
It had worked. Years of never siring another like me had came to an end by the method that I saw on the TV. Who would have known? How did the creator of the television show known? Why had I tried such an absurd idea?

A scream ripped the air as the woman I loved for the last five years sat on the pile of dirt that had been her grave for one night. Her fangs glistened off the half cloud covered moon. Better yet, was that the blood red lingerie I buried her in had been filled out nicely. Not that she hadn’t looked amazing before, but adding my blood to hers had increased her beauty ten-fold. What other changes had turning her into my perfect mate had taken place over night. Would she crave blood like me? Would she be able to walk in the sun, or be a creature of the night like me? Would it harm her to try? Could I even ask her to attempt such? No. I would not put her at risk. I had learned the hardway that I could not go out during the day.

“I’m thirsty.”

Course she was. Why had I not thought of that? I should have known. Yet . . . how would I have? I’d been a blood drinking creature of the night so long I no longer knew when, or how I became such.

“Teddy?”

“Okay,” I held my hand out. “Come on, let’s go get your some food.”

No comments:

Post a Comment