Journey Series

Journey Series

Monday, March 14, 2016

Blank Mind - Update Post

Hi,

Hope all had an amazing week. Didn’t have a scene that came to mind to me this week, so you get an update and reminder post.

I’m hard at work on editing book 3 of the Human Skinned Wolves Series and have book 4 ready for a final read through before taking it into edits. Even with those two progressing I’m working on some free writes and other revisions of another stories. So, I’m keeping myself pretty busy. Let’s not forget that during all this I’m preparing for the A to Z April Blogging Challenge. I’m jazzed about the all websites I’ll get to visit this year. Each year I get a thrill from gaging what so many others are posting about.

That’s it for this week. Hope you all have an amazing week.
Remember: Let your imagination soar when you read.

Julia

No comments:

Post a Comment