Journey Series

Journey Series

Monday, April 3, 2017

Photo Flash Fiction Scene

Hi,
This week I’m writing a scene based from this photo.




Hope you enjoy what comes from this unique photo.
Remember Let Your Imagination Soar when you read.
Julia
* * *
Note This is an unedited scene
ADULT CONTENT
* * *

Been a long time since the feeling had consumed my body. My arms lifted up, newly formed pups following like pros. Birds flocked to the ripples of warmth flowing from my body. The clouds formed a bottle of white puffy mist.

“Second time. Yes.”

Excitement increased the intensity of the flow of power rushing up my legs, arms, and out the tips of my hair. The dog’s breath brushed the tips of my fingers as the pull of the earth’s core roasted the grass around me.

“What . . . Shit.”

The voice sounded smile and far away, but I knew who had approached me before he arrived. Saul came rushing the minute he’d felt one of his followers pull on the coven’s power. There were few who could, and he hated when they did so. There would be hell for me, but showing him I could proved to him that he had competition for his seat among the coven.

No comments:

Post a Comment