Journey Series

Journey Series

Monday, January 29, 2018

Flash Fiction Scene


Hi,
This week I want to start it off on an upbeat voice. I hope this Flash Fiction Scene helps your week get going in the right direction.
* * *
Unedited Scene
Adult Content.
M/M Supernatural Romance
If under 18 please leave the site.
* * *
I straighten the wrinkles out of my shirt, cursing Ralph for tugging on the hem of it. It was the first time that Lord Jayhem did more than glance my way. I’d came to the club every night he was schedule to make an appearance. Couple of times when I knew he’d be in his upstairs office, one full of floor to ceiling window.
“Would you care to join me?” Lord Jayhem offered me his slimline hand.
I place mine in his, reveling in how it swallowed mine. I knew he was huge, but never considered his hunky, broad shoulders, and seven foot would extend to his hands.
Lord Jayhem shifted his glance to Ralph, who stood there with his mouth open. “I promise to bring him back to you in one piece.”
“Oh . . . I . . . Never . . .”
I silently cursed Ralph for his stuttering. All he should have done was nod, then scurried from the building, ensuring I did not have to be brought back to him.
“Keep him.”
Ralph winked at me, then nodded at Lord Jayhem. “I have no say over him. He’s all yours.”
That I hoped to be. For more than one night. I doubted that would happen, but Lord Jayhem was well known for taking a lover once or twice then discarding them. I knew this, but it never detoured me from longing to be his. My dream. My life depended on it. I wasn’t sure why, but my gut twisted every time I saw him. My father taught me to listen to it, and the only other time I had felt that deep etching for a man was when I fell head over heals for Dave. I had him for thirteen years before he ran across his Lifelong Partner. The one every vampire longed to find. The one made just for you. Getting over Dave had been hard, but I never once despised him. I knew that chance of one of us finding such was good.
“You with me?”
I looked up, locking my eyes onto his glowing red ones. Those eyes that had first drew me to him. There was never a night that I had not dreamed of him staring me down with them as he fucked me into the mattress.
“Cal?”

“Always.” Truer words had never been spoken.

No comments:

Post a Comment