Journey Series

Journey Series

Monday, April 23, 2018

Flash Fiction Scene




Hi,
Hope all had a great week. My wasn’t as productive as I had hoped. I only managed to write a few thousand words, but I was ahead so I will be winning Camp NaNo this month. Now, onto the scene. Hope you enjoy and remember let your imagination soar when you read and write.

Julia

* * *
If you are under 18 leave the site
Unedited Adult Scene
M/M and BDSM Content
* * *

Kyle jiggled his arms for his Master when asked. He knew his Master only did so to ensure himself that the cuffs were not too tight. Kyle knew his Master would never harm him. It’s why he loved the man so much. He just wished his Master would return the love. It wasn’t uncommon for a Submissive to fall in love with his Master, and most of the time the love was receipricated. Not in his case. His Master was deeply in loved with another man. A man who despised the BDSM Lifestyle. Made no sense to Kyle. How could someone who was deep into the lifestyle love a man who hated it.

Him and his Master met every other day to run a scene, or two. The fourth time they had met, Kyle had made a move on his Master, but was rebuffed and told there would never been such between them. It had crushed him, but he told his Master he understood and never made another approach on him. That’s why tonight shocked him so much.

“Do you not wish,” his Master’s hand stroked his hardening cock, “my touch?”

“Yes, Master. God yes.” More than his Master knew. He had dreamed of being touched and taken by the man who bore a stone cold face when he wielded a crop.

“Then beg me for me.”

More? What was going on? Kyle’s entire body jerked at the mere idea that he might get another intimate touch from his Master, but his mind screamed that the man was toying with him. After all, they’d been locked in a contract for over a year and it was stated clearly that no sexual aspect would arise.

“Master,” he waited for his Master’s permission to speak.

“Yes, boy.”

“As much as I want and crave your hands on me, I’m . . .”

“Confused?”

“Yes, Sir.”

“Good.” His Master stepped back and crossed his arms. “That is what I wanted from you.”

Huh? His master wanted him confused? What was going on?

“I needed to make sure you understood our contract before I asked for us to renegotiate it.”

“What!” Had he done something wrong? Made a comment he wasn’t suppose to? Disrespected his Master in some way?

“Calm down, my boy.”

Master’s hands ran up his arm and down his bare chest. “I just think it is time we took our relationship to another level.”

“Sir?”

“Not know. Let’s meet tomorrow and discuss us.” His Master pressed his chest against his side and stepped back, adjusting himself as he did so.

No comments:

Post a Comment