Journey Series

Journey Series

Monday, April 30, 2018

Flash Fiction Scene



Hi,
Hope all had a great week. Those participating in Camp NaNo hope you have reached your word count goal and created a great story. More important you were able to let your creativity flow. I managed to meet my word count goal of 30,000 words for the month of April. Now, it’s back to the editing phase on Human-Skinned Wolves Book 6.

Enough about that for now. Today, I want you to let your imagination fly as you read the below unedited adult scene. So, if you are under 18 please leave my blog. The below scene has m/m content.

Have a great week.
Julia

* * *
Adult Content
Unedited Scene
M/M Content
Paranormal Scene
If under 18 leave
* * *
Fingernails dug into my ass as I thrust drove my steel rod cock deep into my lover for the night. I did not know his name, nor did I care. All I needed was a hole to fuck. I had never been so promiscuous, not even when I was a teenager. I would not be now if my damn inner cat had chosen a mate that refused to join with me. The rebuff left me and my cat desiring a release, but there would be none. No many how many holes I fucked.

Walls clenched around my dick, closing around my dick so much that it should have sucked me dry, but all it did was drive my desire higher for the one man that refused to come to me.

“Damn.” The man under him collapsed onto the bed, taking me down with him. “That was amazing.”

I rolled to his side, not caring that I had not gotten off. With a wipe of my forehead I sat up, picking up my pants.

“Hey,” a hand ran up my back, causing me to shiver. “Where you going?”

“Home.”

“Why?” the man pressed his chest into my lower back and slid a hand around, gripping my cock. “You have another round or two in you. I can tell.”

More than that. My cock refused to deflate. It wouldn’t until I was able to take the one my cat chose as mine. Something that meant walking around with a constant hard-on. Not something I looked forward to.

“Had a blast.” I stood and pulled up my pants, zipping it up. “Got to get home so I can shower and get some fresh clothes.”

“Got somewhere to be early?”

“Yes.” I yanked my shirt over my head. I had to go by Johnathan’s house, reassuing my self that he got home from the bar safely.

“Okay.” The guy flopped back down onto his bed. “Call me when you want to go another round, or three.”

I nodded as I walked into the man’s living room.

No comments:

Post a Comment