Journey Series

Journey Series

Tuesday, January 28, 2014

Interview with the Author of: Fighting Down Into The Kingdom of Dreams, Robin Wyatt Dunn.

Today you are in for a treat. I’ve got an interview from Robin Wyatt Dunn, who is eligible for the John W. Campbell award this year for new science fiction/ fantasy writers. 




Robin Wyatt Dunn's website is: http://www.robindunn.com/

FIGHTING DOWN INTO THE KINGDOM OF DREAMS
Q: Robin? Who are you?
A: I'm this guy. A writer.

Q: Why are you here?
A: I'm not sure. Wait a minute, I thought you meant, "on earth." I'm here to spread the word about my new fantasy novel.

Q: I heard you're eligible for the John W. Campbell award this year.
A: You didn't hear it from me.

Q: So what's this book all about then?
A: It's about Hrothbert of the Ingavones. He's like Beowulf, only more sensitive, and written 1200 years later.

Q: Are there dragons?
A: No.

Q: A fantasy novel without dragons??
A: There are monsters called neddinga. But they're smaller than dragons.

Q: What's their deal?
A: I'm not sure. They live underground.

Q: What do you mean, you're not sure? You wrote it.
A: You're frightening me, now. I'm only a writer.

Q: How can I frighten you? I am you.
A: That's what being a writer is all about.

Q: You're an insane person.
A: That's not a question. Anyway, keep an eye out for it, eh? FIGHTING DOWN INTO THE KINGDOM OF DREAMS; to be published June 5, 2014.

Thanks Mr. Wyatt and thanks for sharing your interview with me. Wish you the best of luck on the John W. Campbell.

Remember
Let Imagination Soar
Write and Read With Creativity

Julia Matthews

No comments:

Post a Comment