Journey Series

Journey Series

Monday, January 20, 2014

Managing Writing Time


Writer manages their writing time differently. I find it intriguing to learn how and where some writers wrote their latest book. Gives us an insight on the writer, and story. Even lets us know if it came to life in a strange, yet wonderful way. You truly never know where and idea will come.

What also intrigues me is that such a simple act of managing time can turn into something beyond great. That makes me want get a peek into how each person does it. So, over the next several weeks, I’m going to be posting steps that I take to help managing my writing time and keep producing wonderful stories that gives your imagination a workout.

Managing time just doesn’t apply to writers. In our fast paced lifestyle everyone needs to micromanage their time in order to get the most out of it. We all forget to do so much or skirt over what we do. So before this weeks post ends I’d also like to state that everyone has to have breaks to stop and smell the relaxing life that we each work so hard to achieve. If we don’t then what good is reaching any goals we set in our life.

Have an amazing week.
Don’t forget check back next week to see the first step I took to Manage My Writing Time

Let Imagination Soar
Write and Read With Creativity

Julia Matthews

No comments:

Post a Comment