Journey Series

Journey Series

Monday, July 14, 2014

Writing Compares To . . .

Hope all had an amazing week. I did. But with good and bad weeks there comes good and bad stress. For me that equal productivity, which last week was no exception.  I got loads of work done and creativity was through the roof. Guess that’s why this post came about. Hope you guys enjoy my comparison of writing.

Writing is like a moonlit ocean. Peaceful. Angelic. Happy. Relaxing. Soothing. I could go on and on. There’s no need. You guys get the point. For me writing is a safe heaven. We each have a task, or something in our life that we go to when we are stressed beyond belief or simply need a way to escape the day-to-day grind of life.


It’s a logical fact. Each of us ends up coming to breaking point and have to have an escape route, even if only temporarily. Mine just happens to be letting my imagination soar free and creating something that I feel will entertain or interest others. It gives me the sense of peace that renews the energy I’ve lost to those daily life stressors.

Hope all has an amazing upcoming week.

Remember let your imagination soar when your read,

Julia Matthews

No comments:

Post a Comment