Journey Series

Journey Series

Monday, July 28, 2014

Yeah! Yeah! Editing Phase.

Hello all,

I’ve got great news. I just put the next book I hope to release into editing phase. Which means I will be announcing a release date before long. I’m excited. It’s the first book in what looks to be a seven book series. And that’s all the information you are getting from me about it for right now.

Just because one book is closer to getting released, don’t mean I’ve put creativity on the back burner. I’ve not. If anything, I’ve accomplished way more than I hoped to the past few weeks. Like . . . mmmm . . . not sure if I want to share this or not. Guess it can’t hurt and it might interest you guys. I’m also working on creating an e-book with all 4 Journey Series books as well as the short story about Miss Donna. (I might have mentioned this is an earlier post, but if I did then I think it was a in theory plan, well it’s not any longer.) My goal with this is to teach me a few new tricks among creating e-books, as much as provide a collaboration for the story. Have no idea how long it will take me to get this ready, but I’ll keep you guys updated.

Hope you all have an amazing week. Remember

Let your imagination soar when reading,

Julia Matthews

*** After Thought **
I still hate editing phase, but it's nice for a story to make it that far for me as well as my readers.

No comments:

Post a Comment