The holiday season officially kicks on off this coming Thursday, which means it’s time for us to spend time with family, loved ones, and make sure they know how thankful you are for them being in their lives.
I’m not big on this time of the year, or big on tradition. This year I find myself longing for some new tradition, thought. So, I’ve planned a few things that I hope will become yearly thing. This post Thankfulness is one of them.
So, bare with me while I tell you what I’m most thankful for this year.
- My parents and other family.
- The amazing readers I have that have stuck with me this year while I struggled with getting new material ready for publication.
- The great strides I’ve made in all areas of my life.
- As odd as it sounds, I’m thankful that my dad lost his job because it reminded us that going through hard times doesn’t have to mean life ends and that each of us are survivors. (Doesn’t mean I’m not thrilled he’s back to work, but . . .)
- For my online critique group, (Brina, Jana, and Kay). You guys are the best and never sugar coat the mistakes I made. Keep it up, it keeps me pushing myself and that’s what I need.
Hope everyone enjoys their Thanksgiving and time with their loved ones, family, and friends.
Remember let your imagination soar when you read and write.