Journey Series

Journey Series

Monday, January 2, 2017

Flash Fiction

Today’s Flash Fiction comes from a photo from http://wallpapercave.com/wp/WRSvMTD.jpg

Today’s Flash Fiction comes from a photo from http://wallpapercave.com/wp/WRSvMTD.jpg



* * *
Note This is an unedited scene
ADULT CONTENT
* * *
We’d been warned. No one listened. No one believed it was possible. It had not occurred in over two centuries. We had all fallen into a safe and secure atmosphere. Last time Planet Green overshadowed our Moon during the day was the Day of Destruction. Over one million people lost their lives. It took almost three decades to recover. Our numbers had barely reached two million and if the results were the same as last time . . .
Not a thought I would allow to come to life. I ruled over the Timbers, a strong and solid race that survived off of happiness and sunshine. There had to be a way for me to stop Planet Green from destroying us again.
“Princess Jordan?”
“Yes.”
“You okay?”
I spun around and narrowed my eyes at Thomas, the one guy who’d always stood beside me and my father. The one guy, I hoped to become my Life Partner.
“Sorry, Princess. Stupid question.”
I sighed and waved him to my side. “It’s fine.”
Thomas stood less than an inch from my side, his hand brushed against mine. Sparks zinged from his hand to mine. Another sign that the two of us would be compatible. The mere idea pleased me. Thomas was a caring and devoted man. Question was, had I wanted to long to announce my intention to him. There was a chance that he would die trying to save me or others under me.
“Princess Jordan . . .”
“Thomas, please call me Jordan.”
“You know I can not.”
“You can if I say so.”
“No. Our way of life is there is no first name basis until the woman announces her intention.”
Hadn’t I just done so? Why else would I have told him to call me by my given name? He knew this as much as I did. The initiating announcement of intention is done in private by the Princess. Not in open public. It was to eliminate the risk of embarrassment incase the chosen male refuses the request. It rarely happened, but . . . Life just showed that unexpected does happen.
“Thomas . . . I think you are missing the point of my request.”
Thomas’s wrinkled forehead as his baby blue eyes lowered in deep thought had me reaching up and smoothing them out.
“Prince Jordan,” Thomas took a step back, but stopped before his first foot hit the sparkling yellow gazebo floor. “You are . . . Oh . . . “His eyes widened and he closed the mere inches between us and cupped the back of my head, tugging me to his lips, answering my request loud and clear. More than. A mere simple kiss is what most women received, but not me. I got a full blown deep, passionate invasion, with tongue and all. I could not help it, my knees buckled and he tugged me closer to him.
“Uh . . . Daughter.”
Thomas abruptly pulled away and put some space between us.
“Daddy,” I grinned over at him, laughing at the shocked expression he wore.

“Thomas, care to explain.”

No comments:

Post a Comment