Journey Series

Journey Series

Monday, October 16, 2017

Flash Fiction Scene



Hi,

Hope all had an amazing week. Mine was super busy, again. I made some progress though on the story I’m revising. Doesn’t look like I’ll get the revision done before the end of the month, but that’s not a major thing. I have one other that is being read for edits.

This week I do not have a theme or anything for the flash fiction scene, it just sort of came to me. Hope you guys enjoy it and remember:

Let your imagination soar when you read.
* * *
Note This is an unedited scene
ADULT CONTENT
* * *
Tap. Tap. Tap.
What in the world? He spun, staring down the beautiful blonde with a half shaved head that showed off her seven pointed star. Unique imagine to have on your forehead. Not like he didn’t know what it meant, but most people into the craft hid themselves. Specially, after the Witch Wars.

Tap. Tap. Tap.

What was her name? She’d worked for him for the last five days and he’d yet to remember her name. Figured it didn’t matter. Most of his secretaries didn’t last more than a week. Human Resources repeditly told him to be nicer. Why? He was who he was. A snarly, toothy, hair covered Lycan. He couldn’t change that. Everyone knew Lycan were . . . Bossy as hell. That’s how come most of them held the CEO spots of major companies. Not that he’d been given his position among the Crank It Publishing house. Nope. He’d worked his way up from the mail room and earned each step up he made. Ticked many people off during his trip to the big room.

Tap. Tap. Tap.

“Get in here!”

The young woman lifted her head and snarled at him. Literally. She barred her teeth. Her sparkly white teeth did not put him on edge. In fact, they made his dick hard as hell. What was going on with him? He did not get it up for little ole secretaries. Nope. He loved his woman forceful. Dare devilish. Not someone who took orders.

The intercom buzzed and then his office filled with the lovely soothing tone of a woman’s voice. “Mr. Tombbay, did you need something?”

He’d been clear about what he needed. Her in his office. Not questioning him. How dare her . . . He pushed himself to his feet and marched over to his open office door. He pointed at her then back at the chair in front of his desk. Still, she remained sitting and crossed her arms.

“Did you need something, Mr. Tombbay?”

“Office. Now.”

She shook her head then latched onto his eyes. “If you have need of me, then you can request my assistance like any other decent being would. Until then . . .”

Tap. Tap. Tap.

“Get in the office now.”

“No, sir.” She picked up her coffee cup and walked down the corridor to the break room.

“Who do you think . . .”

“Have trouble, Frankie-boy?”

“No.” He spun back into his office and slammed the door, making the windows rattle. “How dare her. Who does she think she is.”

“Must be someone strong.” Randy, his eldest brother said from the corner of his office.

“What are you doing popping in here?” He hated when his Big-Bad-Alpha-Brother let his Witchy-Mate transport him to his desired location.

“Felt your anger. Thought you might need some assistance.” He sniggered. “Looks like I was wrong and right.”

“What’s that mean? I can handle one little ole witch.”

“brother, dead, that is where you are wrong.”

“What? I can handle anything that comes my way.”

“Most of the time you can, but that is not some little old witch. She’s a Grand  Black Witch. They are rare, according to Beth.”

He looked back at his soon to be ex-secretary.

“not wise t o piss one of them off.”

“Why? She spell me.”

“Might. You might not like it either.”

“I can take care of my own business, Alpha.”

“I’m not sure about that either.”

“What the hell you riding my ass for. I’m your fucking Beta. Course I can handle anyting tha comes my way.”

“Okay, then I’ll let you keep your mate waiting for you.”

“My what!” No way. He would have known. He would have caught the whiff of his . . . Shit. His cock was hard. He could smell the lust floating around his office. “Why did I not . . .”


“You were letting your own bossiness get in your way. That’s probably why she’s driving you up the wall with that tapping of hers.”

No comments:

Post a Comment