Journey Series

Journey Series

Monday, October 23, 2017

Flash Fiction Scene


Hi,

Hope all had a great week. Mine was filled with the sickness blahs. Yet, I still got some revisions done and some prepping for NaNoWrMo. I’ll take that kind of work.

Hope you guys enjoy this week’s Flash Fiction Scene. It’s more of a short paragraph that I’d like for you to take and expand on for yourself. Give me some ideas of how you’d like this scene to go from the point I left off.
Remember let your imagination soar when you read.
Julia
* * *
Note This is an unedited scene
ADULT CONTENT
* * *
She sat tapping her finger, cursing the rules, protocols, common sense, and all those things that weighed her down. What was she to do? What was she to do?

“Ugh! Life.” She slammed her table, cracking it in half. “Damn it.”


Now how will you finish this?

No comments:

Post a Comment