Journey Series

Journey Series

Monday, May 21, 2018

Flash Fiction Scene



Hi,

I know lately there has not been much paranormal aspects to my flash fiction, for that I apologize. I hope to rectify that, but I can’t promise. When I sit down to write these flash fiction post I simply let my imagination. in soar free and I have no control of what comes from So, I hope that whatever I come up with each week allows you to let your imagination soar.

Enjoy
Julia

* * *
If under 18 leave
Adult Content
* * *

Did he really expect me to believe that? No way. Not happening. There are people who might buy into the shit he was spilling, but not me.

“I promise I am not crazy.”

“Right.” She grabbed her tote bag and stood. “Don’t call me again.”

She barely made it to the door before a big black beast with white tipped ears  blocked her path. Like most people with common sense I took three steps back and froze. Not sure why people do that when they should be running to safety. Used to think it was just something people said, but . . .

“Don’t run.”

“Donald?” She scanned the room, but Donald was nowhere to be found. Apparently, he released this wolf like dog and left her to fend for herself.

“I am right here.”

Another scanned proved him wrong. But he somehow managed to keep talking to her.

“I am inside the wolf’s body.”

“Wolf?” He really thought her gullible. “Where are you? Where are the microphones hidden. Camera? Not a good joke. Just call her beast off and let me leave.”

“You are perfectly safe.” The wolf took another step to me and dropped to his belly, letting his large head rest on her feet. “I would never harm you. Nor would my wolf. You belong to us, whether you like it, or believe, not.”

Okay. Breath. You have a huge dog-wolf resting his head on your feet. It has not made a move to attack. Donald was somewhere talking through a microphone playing some kind of joke on her. Right? The wolf at her feet ran his head up the side of her leg, stopping at her knee to lick the bar skin showing there.

“You are the most beautiful woman. I am one lucky guy to have found the one person who can hear my wolf. It is rare for my kind to find someone so special.”

“Where the fuck are you Donald?”

“Right at your feet. Reach down and pet my wolf, then he will recede and you will have your proof.”

She wasn’t sure why she reached down and ran her hand over the top of the large beast’s head, but soon as her hand left his head a light brown glow appeared around him. When it faded a very naked Donald knelt at his feet.

“Shit.”

No comments:

Post a Comment