Journey Series

Journey Series

Monday, May 28, 2018

Flash Fiction Scene




Hi,
Hope all had a great week. Once again, this scene comes from me just sitting down and letting my fingers fly. Hope you all are able to let your imagination soar when you read it.

Julia

* * *
If under 18 leave
Unedited Flash Fiction Scene
M/M Content
* * *

I ducked Carl’s fist cuasing him to shove it into the dry wall. Wasn’t my goal, but it gave me a minute to step around him and brace myself for his next attack. I expected him to freak when he found out about me belonging to the Supernatural World. Most humans despised us. Some hunted us. Some exerpientent on us, with and without permission. It had been like that for the last ten years. The humans just could not come to terms with my kind. I never thought Carl would fall into that catergory. Not alfter us being an item for over five years.

“Come back here you freak.” Carl braced his foot on the wall and jerked his hand free, spinning to face him. “You are not,” he lunged for me, but I dodged left, making him fall. He caught himself, landing in a pushup position.

“Come on, Carl.” I took four steps back. “You have known me for years.”

“I wouldn’t have if you told me who what you were.” He huffed and got to his feet. “Why?”

“Why what?”

“Keep this from me. Tell me now.”

“Do you have to ask why I kept this from you?” His reaction spoke volumes. Even after considering his reaction, my heart told me, and convinced me, that my species would not matter to him.

“What did you expect from me? That I would just . . . not give a damn?” Carl moved to the hallway closest, extracting one of his suitcases. “You are a fucking animal.”

“Hey.”

“Don’t hey me, Justin.” Carl walked past him, bumping his shoulder, making him stumble to the left. “You should have told me from the start. Given me the chance to decide if I wanted to fuck and animal or not.”

Answer was pretty clear. It’s also why I had not told him from the start. I’d hoped that after some time he would be accepting. Wrong. Looked like his lover of five years only cared about . . . what bothered him the most. Not knowing? Me being a Supernatural?

“What bothers you the most?” My stomach spun around and around as fast as my mind was. Not so much as sickness, but burning anger. “Don’t bother.” Didn’t matter anyway. All that did was that Carl made his stance on Supernatural beings clear as glass. “Just get out of here.”

“Be glad to.” Carl walked into the room they’d shared and slammed the door.

No comments:

Post a Comment