Journey Series

Journey Series

Saturday, April 16, 2016

Day 14 of the A to Z April Blogging Challenge 2016


Hi,
For those of you visiting my blog this is day 14 of the A to Z Blogging Challenge. Today’s corresponding letter is “N” Today I chose the names Nancy and Nate.
Enjoy today’s post and remember to let your imagination soar when you read.
Have a great day.
Julia
* * *
Unedited
Adult Content
* * *
She saw it, but couldn’t believe it. Nate’s dark navy socks stuck out from the bottom of the sheet, while he knelt under the sheet. Worse part  of the entire scene was the thick red headed woman moaning. Neither appeared to be aware of her presents, which ticked her off more than walking in and finding Nate fucking some bimbo in their bed.
She grunted and the woman’s eyes flew open and she scurried towards the headboard.
“What’s wrong, sw - -?” Nate’s muffled voice died when he saw her standing in the doorway.
“Nancy . . . I can - -“
“Don’t bother.” She spun and walked into the closest. Threw some clothes in a bag and then threw the bag at him. “Get the fuck out of here.”
“What?”
“Get. The. Fuck. Out. Of. Here.”
“Why? This is our place.”
“Hold up,” the red headed woman reached over the bed and snatched up her shirt. “you told me this was your place.”
“He did, did he.” Nancy picked up the leggings and tossed them in the woman’s face. “Well, let me in on the truth. The bastard you were just getting ate by is my husband of five years. He took me in that bed last night.”
“Nancy.”
“Don’t Nancy me. I think I told you to get out of here.”
“I won’t leave my house.”

“Sorry, mister, but the house is in my name and I say you go.” Nancy picked up Nate’s shoed and tossed them at him. “You’ve got five minutes before I call the law.”

1 comment:

  1. Kick the bastard out is what I say! Yay for Nancy!
    Great scene.

    Michele at Angels Bark

    ReplyDelete